The Gabay Group is engaged in the real estate development and construction sector throughout Israel. The Group makes considerable efforts in order to ensure that its facilities and website are accessible to people with disabilities, as part of its overall commitment to promoting equality and transparency for people with disabilities.
We firmly believe that the internet should be available and accessible to anyone, and we are committed to providing a website that is accessible to the broadest possible audience, regardless of ability.
The website includes an accessibility plugin, which is intended to make browsing the website easier for all visitors. Accordingly, the website has been adapted in order to adhere as strictly as possible to the web content accessibility guidelines under Israeli Standard 5568 – “Guidelines for Accessibility of Online Content” – at the AA level. This Israeli Standard is identical to the international Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, published by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) in December 2008 (excluding Israel-specific additions and changes specified therein), which explain how to make web content accessible to people with a wide array of disabilities.
Screen Reader and Keyboard Navigation
For an optimal browsing experience with screen reader software, we recommend using a JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver or TalkBack screen reader.
- Optimization of Keyboard-Only Navigation
- Navigate the website using the Tab and Shift + Tab keys
- Open dropdown menus with the arrow keys
- Close dropdown menus with the Esc key
- Activate buttons and links with the Enter key
- Navigate between radio buttons and list elements using the arrow keys and selecting the desired element using the Space bar or Enter key
- Skip to content by pressing Alt + 1.
- Additional keyboard shortcuts can be used to jump to specific elements: M = Menu, H = Headings, F = Forms, B = Buttons, and G = Graphics.
Accessibility Profiles Supported on Our Website
The following accessibility profiles are available for selection through the website’s accessibility plugin, enabling an easier browsing experience for people with various disabilities.
- Epilepsy Safe Profile: This profile enables people with epilepsy to use the website safely by eliminating the risk of seizures resulting from flickering or flashing animations and potentially dangerous color combinations.
- Vision Impaired Profile: This profile adjusts the website so that it is accessible to most people who have visual impairments, such as deteriorating vision, tunnel vision, cataracts, glaucoma, and others.
- Cognitive Disability Profile: This profile provides various auxiliary features that help users who have certain cognitive disabilities, like autism, dyslexia, CVA, and others, focus on the essential elements more easily.
- ADHD Friendly Profile: This profile significantly reduces distractions and visual noise in order to help people with ADHD and other neurodevelopmental disorders browse, read, and focus on the essential elements more easily.
- Screen Reader Profile: This profile adapts the website to the screen reader software installed on the user’s computer.
- Keyboard Navigation Profile: This profile enables people with motor disabilities to use the website.
User Interface, Layout and Other Readability Adaptations
The accessibility plugin includes the option to change and adjust the website layout in various ways. The following features are available:
- Font Adjustments
- Increase or decrease font size
- Change font type
- Adjust spacing, alignment, line height, etc.
- Color Combinations – Users can opt for different color contrast profiles, such as light, dark, inverted, and monochrome. In addition, users can swap color schemes for titles, texts, and backgrounds, with more than seven different color options.
- Animations – Users can halt animations.
- Content Highlighting – Users can highlight important elements, such as links and titles.
- Cognitive Disabilities – We use a search engine linked to Wikipedia and Wiktionary, enabling people with cognitive disabilities to look up the meanings of various phrases, acronyms, slang terms, and so on.
- Additional Functions – Other options include:
- Change cursor color and size
- Use print mode
- Enable virtual keyboard
Notes, Comments, and Feedback
It should be noted that, despite our best efforts to make all website pages accessible, certain sections (pages, specific functions, etc.) may not be fully accessible at the present time. We recognize that accessibility is an ongoing process and an evolving field, and we undertake to continually improve the accessibility of the website for all our customers, including people with disabilities.
If you would like to contact the owners of the website, including to notify them regarding a lack of accessibility adaptations or to request certain accessibility options, please contact Sigal David by phone: 054-5230558 and by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessibility at the Gabay Group
The Gabay Group coordinates the marketing and sales activities for all its projects via the national marketing and sales center at 2 Kremenetski St., Tel Aviv. This center is on the ground floor and exits onto the street. The building and the on-site services are accessible as required by law, including accessible restrooms at the center and accessible parking at 2 Kremenetski St. The company’s head office is at 65 Yigal Alon Street and complies with all accessibility requirements under the law.
Accessibility Coordinator’s Contact Details:
The Accessibility Coordinator for the Gabay Group:
Name: Sigal David
Business Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm