HADAR ve YOSEF | Tel Aviv
Discover the newly transformed Hadar Yosef neighberhood in North Tel Aviv! Benefiting from a tranquil yet central location in North Tel Aviv, this unique residential complex includes six 7-story boutique buildings, with just 19 apartments per building. The complex is ideally situated at the intersection of Kehilat Lodge and Kitzis Streets in the revitalized Hadar Yosef neighborhood, within walking distance of Yarkon Park, Shuk Tzafon in Ramat HaChayal, some of the finest schools in Israel, and the light rail’s forthcoming green line.
Choose from 3, 4 rooms apartments, garden apartments, penthouses, and stunning duplexes.
- Built in line with excellent construction standards and includes beautiful stone cladding on the facades
- Magnificent main lobby with an elegant design by the company’s interior architects that seamlessly combines prestigious flooring and cladding, including lighting
- Boasts impressive landscape architecture that incorporates lush plant life with other elements for residents’ enjoyment
- High-speed elevators with an innovative design
- Convenient private parking for each apartment, covered parking
- Option to purchase a private storage room
- Bicycle room for the residents
- Stroller Room
- 80 x 80 cm porcelain floor tiles, available in a choice of exquisite designs
- Stylish security front doors
- Each apartment has a large exit onto a welcoming sun terrace offering wide panoramic views and constructed professionals railings
- Composite decking on the sun terrace / garden
- Water, gas and electricity outlets on the sun terrace / garden
- Interior doors by “Pandoor”, or equivalent.
- Intercom system with color TV monitor + Intercom system from master badroom
- Electric roller shutters throughout the apartment (excluding the safe room, bathrooms, kitchen and utility rooms)
- Light-filtering shutters on the living room terrace door
- Preparation for a mini central air conditioning system
- Option for faux parquet flooring (lamination) in the master suite
- Connecting the building to a solar system
- Flooring and cladding porcelain tiles in bathrooms and toilets
- Spacious bathroom cabinets with mirrors
- Wall-mounted toilets with concealed cisterns
- Selection of top quality sanitary ware and ceramic tiles
- High-end chrome and nickel faucets
- Acrylic bathtub
- Preparation for bathroom heating
- Multi-way battery in the bathtub (4 ways)
Electricity & Communication
- Three-phase 3 x 25A electrical connection.
- TV, communication and telephone outlets in each room.
- Preparation for home theater system in the living room
- Two-way light switches in the hallway and master bedroom
- Top quality kitchen
- Built-in unit
- Preparation for a dishwasher
- Stainless steel / acrylic flush mount sink with stylish pull-out faucet
- Exclusive Caesarstone countertop
The above information is provided solely for informational purposes and does not constitute any undertaking on the part of the company. The company will only be bound by the sales agreement and technical specifications contained therein, and signed by the company and purchasers, in accordance with the sales law.